Terms and Conditions
Conditions when Purchasing Products and Services.
WHEN PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO OUR Purchasing Rules (please click and read).
Using the Site.
Your access to and use of the OziShield website is for your personal use only. We do not permit any commercial use of the website without our express written agreement.
While OziShield has endeavoured to ensure that all information, representations, illustrations, specifications, terms and conditions and prices, fees or charges contained on this website are accurate at the time of publication, the information on this website is general in nature only and may show overseas product features, specifications or models. Product features, specifications, models and prices, and service terms and conditions, fees and charges, are subject to change without notice. The general information on this website should always be read in conjunction with other specific materials and information available from other manufacturers.
- OziShield does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- OziShield reserves the right to amend, modify or delete our kit contents without any prior notification.
The OziShield Website includes services and content which are the intellectual property of OZISHIELD Pty Ltd and our product and service providers. You may not reproduce or redistribute or use our content or services in any way unless you have our express permission. Our pattern database contains exclusive designs that have been created by OziShield and are the Intellectual Property of OziShield. Your purchase of a precut kit does not allow you to copy, reverse-engineer, modify or store the design of that kit. You may not resell the kit unless it is identified as an OZISHIELD branded kit.
The OziShield trade marks belong to OZISHIELD Pty Ltd. The trade marks of our service and content providers belong to them.
Providing that you agree with these Terms you are allowed to create a login to this website. The login includes a unique user-id (a nominated email address that is owned and used solely by you) and a password of your choice. You must not give your login details to other people. You must take every effort to ensure that other people cannot learn or use your login details.
You agree that OziShield may without notice terminate your access to our Website and Products on any reasonable grounds including but not limited to:
- Request by law enforcement authorities or agencies;
- Discontinuation of modifications to our services;
- Technical issues or problems;
- Attempts to damage or alter our website;
- Attempts to gather data from our website;
- Threats (either explicit or implied) to the performance and stability of our website or business;
- Knowingly or accidentally allowing login information (user-id and passwords) to pass into unauthorised hands;
- Extended periods of account inactivity;
- Non-payment of any fees owed by you in relation to any services or products; and
- Where we suspect you have used the services for a fraudulent or illegal purpose
Except where expressly specified the OziShield Website content is provided for your information only. It is not intended as advice and you should not rely upon it as such. You should verify any important information we provide and seek independent advice suited to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions or purchases. You take full responsibility for choosing particular products and services and their suitability for their intended purpose.
Limitations of Liability.
Your use of the OziShield Website is at your sole risk. The content and services are supplied to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law OziShield, its subsidiaries and affiliates, partners, licensors, directors and staff expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind regarding our content and services whether express or implied unless expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. Without limiting the foregoing we do not warrant that our Content is accurate or reliable. Nor do we warrant that our services will be timely, uninterrupted or error free or that any errors or defects will be corrected.
To the extent that our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition cannot be excluded by law our liability will be limited at our option to:
- In the case of goods supplied or offered by us :
- Repairing or replacing the goods; or
- Paying the cost of having the goods supplied again
- In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
- Resupplying those or equivalent services; or
- Paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
In no circumstances are we liable for any indirect or consequential losses or damages arising in connection to your use of the OziShield Website or our products or services.
We rely on you to use the OziShield Website responsibly and to observe these Terms and Conditions. If OziShield suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation through your action, either directly or indiectly, then you agree to indemnify OziShield for the losses, damages and costs.
These Terms and Conditions and any issues arising under these Terms will be dealt with under the laws of the State of Victoria, Commonwealth of Australia.