We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Any personal information that you enter is stored on our host's computers, not on our office computers. No personal details are kept in hard-copy format, such as printouts, in our offices.
Our host's computers are protected by firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters, which all act to protect our electronic information.
In addition, our hosting providers secure our website through the following methods
- Daily anti-malware scan for regular check-ups
- Analysis of web page for identifiable malicious code, plus monitoring to identify malicious activity to enable easy clean-up of infected site
- Instant alerts identifying malicious code to enable fast malware removal
- On-demand scans to enable quick confirmation of clean site status
- Display of the SSL Certificate trust mark on our website
We do not collect or store your credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our processors, such as eWay and PayPal.