PURCHASING ITEMS FROM OZISHIELD REQUIRES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES.
1. All purchases must be made through this website. This ensures that the system records the order date, your name, address, email, phone and products ordered. If this information is collected verbally over the phone, there is always the chance that something can be recorded incorrectly and that may lead to disputes later on.
2. All purchases must be paid for before an order is accepted and processed.
3. All purchases are final once payment has been received. We do not do returns or refunds unless the item is damaged or differs from what was ordered.
4. We accept the following forms of payment.
- CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / PAYPAL
- You can make a credit card or debit card payment immediately and securely from within our website by choosing a particular Credit/Debit Card option or the PayPal payment option.
- All Credit Card/Debit Card processing on this website is handled through either eway or PayPal, and you can choose which you prefer. There are no credit card charges passed on to you.
- Once we receive notification from eway or PayPal of your successful payment we will process your order.
- Note : you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to use PayPal within this website.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT
- If you choose this method you will receive our banking details in an email once you have placed an order, and we will process your order once funds have cleared into our bank.
- When making the deposit, you must add a reference to the transaction, to indicate your order number, something like "ORDER 2078". This will assist us to match your payment to your order. An email from you with definite details about your order would also be of use to us.
- If a deposit is not made into our account within 7 business days, then we assume that you do not want to proceed with the order and we will suspend the order, and eventually delete it.
- If you choose this method you will receive an email asking you to send a cheque to our PO Box address, and we will deposit the cheque and we will process your order once funds have cleared into our bank.
- Please write on the back of the cheque a reference to your order, something like "ORDER 2078", and attach a printed copy of the order. Without an appropriate reference, it may delay the processing of your order until we can match the payment to a particular order.
- If a cheque is not received within 10 business days, then we assume that you do not want to proceed with the order and we will suspend the order, and the system will automatically delete it.