DIY Generic Bike Shield Kit # 1.
This kit is suitable for most bikes, and you can trim the pieces to suit your individual frame.
The film's thickness is 0.2mm (200microns), the same film that we install on motorbikes and race cars.
- 1 x rectangle, 580mm x 120mm (suitable for downtube)
- 2 x rectangles, each 580mm x 80mm (suitable for crossbar, downtube and seat tube)
- 4 x rectangles, each 580mm x 50mm (suitable for front forks, seat stays)
- 2 x tapered rectangles, each 450mm x 50mm (suitable for chain stays)
- 6 circles, each 30mm diameter (to stop cable, foot rub)
- 6 squares, each 30mm square (to stop cable, foot rub)
- 4 ovals, each 30mm wide (to stop cable, foot rub)
This kit is manufactured from genuine polyurethane Paint Protection Film and will not crack, shrink or go hard over time. You may find cheaper products on the internet, but they are probably made of vinyl or cheap plastics which won't last the distance.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OziShield Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.