"What's in a name" Wrote Shakespeare. And we ask the same question.
Author: OziShield Date Posted:27 August 2017
Certainly, there are a couple of big names in the Paint Protection Film world. Been around for a long time. Resting on their laurels. Well, we have found a company (or rather they found us), and they have launched into the PPF world with some fabulous products that will revolutionise the industry.
The company is STEK - a South Korean company - and we have been testing their films for 6 months now. And we're excited.
STEK make a number of PPF products, and are developing and releasing new products on a regular basis.
Their 2 main products are
- DYNOshield - a beautifully glossy film that installs with fewer problems than any other film that we've used over the past 15 years.
- DYNOmatt - a beautiful satin/matte finish version of DYNOshield. Has all the great properties of DYNOshield.
Recently, STEK announced a number of new products
- DYNOprism - PPF with glitter embedded in the film
- DYNOwindshield - PPF suitable for use on windscreens and visors
- DYNOcarbon - PPF that gives a carbon-fibre finish to your paint
We are proud to offer STEK products to Australia and New Zealand. We currently stock DYNOshield (gloss) and DYNOmatt (Satin/Matte finish) in various sizes, and they can be purchased here on our website. If you require any of the other films, please drop us a line at email@example.com.
Video of DYNOmatt being installed https://www.facebook.com/stekppf/videos/1050654595045019/
Video of DYNOprism being installed https://www.facebook.com/stekppf/videos/1307682149342261/
Video of DYNOwindshield https://www.facebook.com/stekppf/videos/1310649999045476/
Video of DYNOcarbon https://www.facebook.com/stekppf/videos/1271131986330611/